Multinational banks and other financial service providers typically require annual re-certification for all their payroll suppliers, in every country in which they operate. That is one of the main contribution of why payroll vendor management can be a costly and labour-intensive distraction. Therefore, it is crucial for every payroll vendor to be understand and comply to every country’s regulations and requirements.
Other critical issues we have encountered include –
- Each payroll vendor has a different set of SLA’s and a different escalation process. This inconsistency is inconvenient, and time consuming to manage.
- Each payroll vendor needs to be integrated to the corporate finance system. This creates change management issues when, for example, new cost centres are added, as the information needs to be communicated to and implemented with all these third parties.
- Some financial institutions need to centralise the payroll payments to a single point
- Impersonal and costly service from larger multinational payroll providers
Indeed, multicountry payroll management can be a hassle, but Humanica Asia can provide a turnkey solution to these complex problems. We provide payroll outsourcing services across multiple countries, and can include all locations in a single contract if required. To meet your business needs, we can provide –
- Payroll service for multiple countries
- Committed SLA and escalation process across all countries
- Common HR platform across all countries
- Integration to finance system as required
- Centralised payroll payment if required
- Friendly and reasonably priced service
Find out more about Humanica and Workplaze by visiting our website our website.