SunFish DataOn Philippines

Humanica invests in associate company SunFish DataOn Philippines

[BANGKOK and MANILA, July 3, 2023] – Humanica Public Company Ltd (SET: HUMAN), a leading provider of HR software and service solutions in Southeast Asia, announces today its strategic investment of a 49% stake in SunFish DataOn Philippines (SDP), an associated and prominent HR software company based in Manila. The remaining 51% shares will continue to be held by the founders Ms. Sri Suharti Coles and Mr. Eric George Coles.

The partnership solidifies the presence of Humanica Group in the Philippine market and enhances SDP’s offerings to meet the growing demand for advanced and integrated HR solutions and services. The investment aligns with Humanica’s strategic vision to strengthen its position as a regional leader in end-to-end HCM software and people solutions. The rapid growth in adopting digital HR technologies make the Philippines an important market for the group’s expansion in Southeast Asia.

The collaboration between SunFish DataOn Philippines and Humanica sees both companies combining their expertise, resources, and technology to offer a comprehensive suite of innovative HR solutions and services tailored to the specific needs of Philippine businesses. Both Humanica and SDP, and their respective clients, will benefit from this strategic move. SDP will gain access to Humanica’s extensive product and consulting service portfolio, including cutting-edge workforce analytics, change management, and standardization consulting, as well as its HR tech ecosystem, enabling them to enhance their value propositions to the Philippine customers. Humanica, on the other hand, will benefit from SDP’s established customer base and regional network, opening up new growth opportunities.

“We are excited to announce our investment in SunFish DataOn Philippines,” said Mr. Soontorn Dentham, CEO of Humanica Group. “This strategic partnership allows us to tap into the immense potential of the Philippine HR software market and provide innovative solutions to help local businesses thrive. With SDP’s strong local expertise and our combined resources, we are looking forward to delivering unparalleled HR and people software solutions to our customers.”

Ms. Sri Suharti Coles, CEO of SunFish DataOn Philippines is equally enthusiastic about the deepening of the relationship between the two companies, stating: “This investment will enable us to accelerate our growth and expand our reach within the Philippine market. By leveraging Humanica’s extensive product and service portfolio, we can further enhance our value chain and better serve our clients as a one-stop provider for all their peoples’ solution needs. I’m excited to open this next chapter for our business under the Humanica umbrella and to deliver on our shared vision of a comprehensive, integrated solution centered on employees.”

The investment is subject to regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. Once completed, the partnership will strengthen Humanica’s regional footprint and consolidate its position as a leading HR software provider in Southeast Asia.

About Humanica

Humanica, founded in 2003, has become the largest Southeast Asian provider of Human Capital Management solutions, serving over 5000 corporate customers with over two million employees.  Humanica was listed on the Thai stock exchange in 2017 and released the latest version of their HCM solution, Workplaze, in 2022.With a customer-centric approach and a commitment to cutting-edge technology, Humanica  is dedicated to delivering exceptional HR software & service solutions that meet the evolving needs of businesses.

About SunFish DataOn Philippines

Established in 2018, SunFish DataOn Philippines is a quickly growing HCM software distributor, offering services from sales to implementation and related  business process outsourcing and management services. With a team of experienced professionals and dedicated customer support, SunFish DataOn Philippines helps organizations optimize their HR processes with tailored solutions to meet their unique requirements, increase efficiency, and drive business success. 

For further information or inquiries, please contact Humanica at Tel. +66-2-636 -6999 or via [email protected]

Scroll to Top